TANZANIA LATEST COVID ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - 12 JANUARY 2023
Updated COVID entry requirements for tourists and residents traveling into Tanzania after 12 January 2023.
TANZANIA COVID ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
The entry requirements have changed into Tanzania (12 January 2023). The major points for our tourists to consider when traveling to Tanzania are:
- All travelers (vaccinated or un-vaccinacted) entering or transiting through the United Republic are not required to present any proof of vaccination or to perform any RT-PCR test on arrival to an entry port.
- From time to time the port health officials may perform a Rapid Antigen Test free of charge for randomly selected passengers.
- Thermal and physical screening will be done and passengers found to be symptomatic during screening will be isolated and handled as per the health protocols
- All departing travelers are advised to seek information prior to departure from their travel agents regarding COVID-19 requirements of their country of destination or conveyance to be used.
- These are entry requirements for Tanzania only and your airlines, origin country, transit or return countries requirements may also be applicable to your travel.
- This is only designed as a guide and accurate as of the date stated above / latest notice issued by the government. You will need to reconfirm if these rules are applicable at the time of your entry and we accept no responsibility for changed or incorrect information.
- Zanzibar guidelines are currently from August 2022 and we expect a change to be announced soon to match the above however please contact your tour consultant to clarify the latest requirements for Zanzibar depending on your specific arrival date.