- Coffee experiences
- Hadzabe and datoga
- Kilimanjaro Chagga people
- Kilimanjaro Waterfalls
- 7 days, basic camping...
- 7 days, mixed accommodation options...
- 1+ days, mixed accommodation options...
- 1 hour, Northern Tanzania add-on...
- 1-2 days, mixed accommodation options...
Nature and culture in Tanzania
As one of Africa’s safest destinations to travel Tanzania offers plenty of unique adventures with spectacular scenic backdrops of savannah or mountain forest and some of the firendliest people on earth. Over 120 different tribes coexisting in harmony, waterfalls drop down from Africa’s highest peak and plenty of nature and mountains cover the countries landscape ensuring maximum possibilities for all to experience.
Tanzania has been our home for many generations and we carefully select our cultural and tribal interactions and like to avoid mass tourist experiences or encounters that damage the locals that are visited. Tours (where possible) are always booked through local community cultural programs to ensure a safe, controlled and fair experience for all.
Whether you are coming for wildlife, mountains or beach; the rich history and culture can be a great way to maximise your time in Tanzania, to interact with locals and also for you to stretch those legs on long and bumpy journeys around the circuits.
Standard packages usually include...
- Accommodation as stated in the itinterary with all taxes and fees included
- National park, Conservation area or Wildlife Management Area fees as applicable to your itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary with a dedicated (private) 4x4 Land Cruiser operated by our English speaking safari-guides and sanitized between uses.
- Walking and cultural activities as indicated in your itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in your itinerary
- Domestic flights if indicated in your personal itinerary
- In vehicle sanitizers and complimentary face masks
- In vehicle safari WiFi subject to network connectivity
Optional extras you can add...
- Airport or other transfers
- Pre and post safari accommodation if not already included
- Hot air balloon safaris if available on your planned route
- Night game drives if available on your planned route
- Extra activities such as museums, snake parks, cultural or nature walks if avaialble on your planned route
- Canoeing safaris in Arusha or Lake Manyara National Parks (subject to water levels)
- Kilimanjaro scenic flight
- Special bush meals if available at your planned activity
Standard packages usually exclude...
- Tips / gratuities
- Beverages such as soft drinks, alcohol etc.
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
When to visit?
These recommendations are based on weather predictions and trends.
January, February, July to October, December
March, June, November